Translate

Monday, March 29

Digital Pattern Making Course

Dop you like pattern making and you wish it was a way to make the process faster, easier, and more professional?
This course is for you.
You will learn how to create digital patterns, transform them and grade them to different sizes.
The classes are suitable for beginners who want to learn the digital method from start, but also for intermediate and advanced pattern makers who want to upgrade their knowledge and be competitive in the digital world.

No previous advanced knowledge needed to take this course. You need to know the basics about pattern making, and if you dont, i have free tutorials for you.




 Advantages of digital pattern making:

Trace your patterns once, and print them as many times as you want.
Trace one size and easily grade to more sizes.
Save space, store all your pattern library in your computer instead of a shelf.
keep your patterns safe from weather, pets, etc, print them just when you need them.
Dont waste paper and other materials, you dont have to remake all the pattern to correct mistakes.


Materials and tools requiered for the course:

* Adobe illustrator CC and computer that supports it.
* Pattern making books (will be provided by the instructor)
* Facebook account. The classes will be given in a private facebook group.

No specific schedulle, you can take the classes either live, or watch them later when you have time.
I will be available always to clear your doubts and guide you.

Permanent support in your projects.

Fees

39 US Dollars

How to enroll in the course:

Click on the pay button below.

Send me a screenshot of your payment by WhatsApp to this number: +5215613202849


↓↓↓↓PAY YOUR COURSE HERE↓↓↓



IF THE PAY BUTTON DOESNT WORK OR DONT PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT, SEND IT DIRECTLY FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MINE USING MY EMAIL: cloud_factory@ymail.com


Enroll now and upgrade your knowledge, start making digital patterns and get into a new competitive world of fashion business! :)

 If you want to see my work in fashion design and patternmaking check my youtube channel:

17 comments:

  1. As mentioned Learn with two softwares one is Adobe illustrator which on is the other one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the other software will be a pattern making software but i will confirm which one once the course starts, im still choosing the best option for my students.

      Delete
    2. Please consider free open source software seamly2d or valentina as everyone con have access to it

      Delete
    3. yes, it will be most probably seamly2d :)

      Delete
  2. Great news and exciting.I would love to enroll except I do not have the software,Adobe illustrator CC......It is a must I suppose....or...???? Do you have any options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, you can install illustrator easily, or learn with me how to use it and then use another software for illustration, all work based in the same tools. I will also teach how to use another pattern making software, i will confirm which one, so yes, there are options :)

      Delete
  3. Radhika7:13:00 AM

    Please let me know if there are any other payment options. I tried paying thru paypal but it is not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me in whatsapp +5215613202849

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    I would like to enroll but illustrator is a bit expensive software. So, will Inkscape work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you can enroll and the same you learn to make in illustrator with me, you can do it in inkscape, also im going to teach seamly2d which is a free software for patternmaking :)

      Delete
  5. I have tried watsapp you but it didn't go through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, thats weird, did you copy and paste the number from this post? you can contact me in facebook too https://www.facebook.com/CF0228

      Delete
  6. Can I use adobe draw instead? I have a chromebook and I can't download adobe illustrator? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can, both are software to work with vector illustrations, probably you will not have all the options but its possible, or you can enroll and save the classes so you can work any time, we also use another software called seamly2d

      Delete
  7. Hello Sandy, how can I contact you regarding the course? Thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, you can text me in whatsapp in this number +5215613202849

      Delete
  8. I can imagine how valuable this class was (I am a year late). I am so lazy. I just want to cut and sew, LOL. Commercial pattern makers get a fortune from me because of this. Making one's own patterns seems SO DIFFICULT. Is it all in my head?

    I just spent half hour printing out the instructions for the pdf patterns that the blogger shared. I know for a fact the instructions are clear and concise yet I am nervous as ever. I think what I need to do is take one (dhoti); put the other patterns I downloaded away neatly and work on it. I am sure after completing one I will be sailing.

    How did the course go, everyone?

    Thank you, Madame Blogger for all that you are doing. Indian garb is one of the best in my opinion. One can not beat comfortability as well as stylishness.

    Namaste,

    L

    ReplyDelete